And I am going to slurp it up. With cocktail sauce. And maybe a shot of tequila...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dreaming of the South Pacific

I had an interesting bout of things going on this past month with lots to write about, but now things have slowed down, and I am just sick to death of college and classes and studying and tests. I guess I am excited about going to the beach for Memorial Day weekend with my good buddy Katie, but it hasn't really kicked in yet. My car is in the shop and I am going to have to devise a way to get myself to the garage this afternoon to pick it up. Maybe I'll ride my bike. I skipped out on the last half of history class today because I caught myself about to stick my pencil into my eyeball and so went back to my room and took a nap. I have to move this week and so I have to find a place to put all my things until I can move into Logan Hall for June term. I also have two vicious final exams Tuesday that are haunting me. Sigh.

Sometimes I just want to run away to the South Pacific with my bathing suit and a bottle of rum and never look back. Aaaiiiiiieeeee! And live with the natives on some primitive island and eat roast pig and be a fisherman in a canoe I made myself and write adventure novels and never shave my legs. Sigh again.

Well, enough daydreaming. Time to go be an adult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home